


So Ben and I have been accused of withholding pictures from the family... so I thought I would get on the blog and correct that little problem. It has been a while since we posted anything... Gavin is already almost six weeks old! Things are going well... Ben and I are a little tired, but we wouldn't trade in Gavin for all the sleep we could get. Ben is interviewing for jobs right now. We're looking at the Denver area, and he was there last week and will be there again this Friday. We'll let you know when we find out anything. While Ben was in Denver, Gavin and I visited Rexburg and had fun hanging out there with family. We had the chance to visit Grandma and Grandpa Barnes. Ann and I found Gavin a costume for Halloween... isn't our little pumpkin so cute! I think Grandma Ann enjoyed it as much as we did. Hope you all are doing well. When I have Ben's computer we'll get some more pictures posted... that's where most of them are saved.
2 comments:
cute boy - glad you guys are doing well. Hope Ben did well in Denver. It would be a great place to live.
P.S. (this comment is really from Lincoln - i just don't have my own account
What a little darling! We're so glad we got to see him and you Lachelle. Thanks for coming, and good luck, Ben, on your job interviews.
Post a Comment