Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Aiden in December


Hello Everyone! I keep thinking I should wait for Aiden to hit a new milestone or learn a new trick so I could post it on the blog, but really, everyday is something new! He is still working on his scooting/crawling (he gets too excited to stay up on all fours) has mastered sitting, and is becoming a little climber. He loves food and wants to sample everything anyone is having. The last few weeks we have been lucky to enjoy mostly full nights of sleep from Aiden- Price on the other hand will be catching up over the Christmas break.
Aiden's little personality is really developing, and we just spend the whole day giggling! One of our favorite games is peek-a-boo. Just wait, Sean and Brit, this age is so much fun! We are so excited for Christmas and for the family party. I'm sure Aiden is just going to love all the wrapping paper and boxes...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute photo! He sounds like fun!

Jan said...

Love the picture, Sarah!