Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Think I'm In!

Price, you certainly want to keep me on my toes and make sure I don't get too comfortable with "old" ways. Anyway, I think I followed the directions and am in! Just a reminder about Saturday the 13th and the 10:00 a.m. temple session with lunch here in Rexburg after. Hope to see as many of you there as possible. We realize it follows soon after the Christmas holidays and is too soon for some of you to come back. Just know you are a part of us and we love you.

Changes are in the air. Grandpa and I are getting ready to sign papers to no longer own this home. After all these years of wanting to have a Gathering Place for the family, I finally realized it's been here all the time--we've gathered here at this old home often. I hope you'll remember the fun and good times we've had here as a family. Love you all.
Grandma Jean

2 comments:

Price said...

I haven't been part of the family for too long, but I must admit that I will truly miss your place. It was the first place Sarah and I lived after we were married and will always have a special place in my life.

Cheers,
Price

Melissa said...

I'll miss your house, too, Grandma! It's fun to remeber how much it has changed over the years! You've definitely improved it. We're sorry that we won't be able to make it up to the temple tomorrow, but we'll be thinking of you! Happy Anniversary! Love you both!