Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hey All,

Things are hopping down here in Provo. I, too, am trying to the graduation thing done and out of the way. My official dates are April 26th and 27th. The 26th is the big, everyone is involved graduation at BYU. Dick Cheney will be the key note speaker! That is kind of cool. The 27th is the Marriott School of Management's graduation, when I will get my degrees! I am excited about being done with school.

We are trying to close on the house we found. We are playing the waiting game right now. Hopefully, on April 13th, we will be homeowners! We plan on moving up on the 28th of April, and for me to start work at Melaleuca on the 30th. It will certainly be a crazy month for us.

Gavin is growing like a weed. At his six month check up (two weeks ago) he was 19 lbs. He has also been working on his top two teeth this last week. We hope they come out soon. That will make his teeth count up to 4.

Love,
Ben, Lachelle, & Gavin

3 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

Ben, Lachelle, and Gavin, Good news from you, hope things are progressing on the house closure, as well as on graduation and moving, and getting new teeth. Enjoy these wonderful days and experiences.

Love you, Grandma Jean

Sarah and Adam said...

Can't believe so many teeth already! Watch out because I don't think they stop for quite a while! We are excited to see you guys, feel free to post some EASTER pictures on the fam for us all to enjoy! We will try and do the same. By the way, let us know if you are heading this way this weekend.

Melissa said...

Good job, Ben! I'm sure it's nice to be able to see the end. Lincoln is just about there, himself. He'll officially graduate in August. Sounds like Gavin is doing really well!