Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ta-da!

Here he is- my beautiful baby boy! Sarah has been requesting pictures with his eyes open so here are a few. I took this one today. (He was brighter-eyed before I found the camera.)

This is how Logan likes to go to bed a night. He won't sleep very long flat on his back so we put him in this cradle swing my cousin loaned us. (don't worry-we uncover his face before the lights go out)



<-Another preferred position is belly to belly.
Sometimes he is happy and awake at the same time ->


All in all I can't believe how much I love him already.


4 comments:

Sarah and Adam said...

Very sweet, Heidi. I can't wait to see you both (well I guess three, THeron too) soon. Let us know about the blessing.

Sarah and Adam said...

P.S. Aiden has always liked his face covered with the blanket, so don't feel too bad :)

Melissa said...

He's a very cute boy! Aren't babies so amazing?! Glad everything went well with delivery. And Theron looks very content to be a daddy!

Sean and Brittany said...

He is very cute. Let us know when you are blessing him so we can be sure to come!