Grandma and I have been talking about putting together a family recipe book in time for Christmas. She would like each person to contribute at least one recipe. Although there are several websites that will create the books for you, there is usually a large minimum order and ends up pretty expensive. I found a site that has a format to input the recipes and then lets you print the book yourself. I think the easiest way to get the recipes all together would be to email them to either grandma or myself. I will probably call everyone to let them know if the word doesn't get out, then to bug you all for your recipes! I was thinking we could start by making a few requests via blog. I have a few suggestions of my own:
Russ's dutch oven recipes
Some Italian favorites from Sean and/or Lincoln
Grandma's French bread (have you tried it?)
My mother's Christmas dessert recipes--and egg rolls!
Ann... you know.
I hope this is as exciting an idea to the rest of you as it is to me, if you have any ideas or questions let me know.
s.hamilton06@gmail.com
jandjbarnes@msn.com
5 comments:
Sounds fun! Thanks for putting it together! Do you have any requests for us?
you always tell me harley makes up fabulous recipes all the time, and i know you have been taught by the best, so feel free to send MANY
I think the only recipies I have are from family. Any suggestions?
I thought you could do the corn bread and the lemon bars you make. Tyler said you should put the German pancake recipe. I have all three if those are some you'd like to use. What about from Troy's fam?
I don't have any recipes... I just make them up as I go.
Post a Comment