Thursday, May 08, 2008

Changes all around

Hey everyone,

I thought I should update people on some things that are happening over on our end of things. First of all, I am changing jobs. On Monday I start working for CWI here in Idaho Falls. CWI is the company that has been contracted to run the Idaho Clean Up Project. Things did not work out at Melaleuca like we thought they would.

Others of you already know this, but we are also expecting a new addition to our family. Our little ghoul is due on Halloween. We find out June 16th if it is a witch or a warlock.

We are headed out to visit Lachelle's family later this month. We leave on the 20th and get back on the 28th. We are all excited to head out there. It would be nice if we could get out there more often.

Life is great. You never know when it will throw a curve ball at you.
Ben, Lachelle, Gavin, and Ghoul

2 comments:

Sarah and Adam said...

wow Lachelle! I am completely surprised! You me and Julie all pregnant together again. I love it. That will be fun! Congrats on the new job, Ben!

Melissa said...

Congrats to you too! Hope the new job is what you wanted. I also hope your pregnancy is going well!