Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank you, Kevin, Ann, Jon, and Jacob for the visit, the blueberries, and the blessing, Kevin. It was just what I needed. Also thanks for the phone call. We finally went to Community Care in Rexburg yesterday afternoon regarding the unrelenting pain from the fall I took on Thursday morning. The X-ray didn't show anything broken in the rib cage area, but oh, my how painful an injury it still is proving to be. Dr. said there was severe bruising (apparently on the inside), for me to avoid doing anything that hurts (which is everything and anything to do with living), and that I can plan on 4 weeks to heal. Thanks, Laurie, for checking up on me also. We're ok. Grandpa has been staying close around and that helps. This experience has convinced me we do need one floor living--stairs aren't the funnest things either but we're managing. Keep praying for a buyer for the house. Thanks a bunch for your love and prayers. We love you.
Grandma J.

No comments: