Monday, May 15, 2006
Time in Twin
Sarah and I are currently residing in Twin Falls because Sarah needed to get out of town. Apparently the baby is never going to come and Sarah will be pregnant for the next century . . . well at least that is how it feels. Sarah is actually due tomorrow and we are really hoping that she goes into labor within the next day or so. I was supposed to be on my way to Nashville by now, but as you can assume, I can't leave until Aiden decides to make his big apperance. So, I here waiting wiht baited breath for a baby that I am having real doubts will ever show. Oh well, if life were perfect I would be six feet tall and built like a Grecian God. Anyways, school is done for the summer and I feel pretty good about my classes and the work that I did--one semester down; one more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment