Well, it's been a while since we have made a contribution to the blog, and a lot has been going on. So we decided we better add our two bits.
Ben graduates in April with his Masters in Accounting and just this week he has accepted an offer. Some of you probably already know, but the offer is with Melaleuca with their international accounting department. So I've started house hunting and hopefully come the beginning of May we'll be moving into a home of our own in Idaho Falls.
I've recently become a Mary Kay beauty consultant like Aunt BJ. I'm sure most of you are surprised, but it's fun.
Gavin is growing like a weed and just becoming a little person. He's five months old now. Lucky, or maybe not so lucky, me Gavin has had his two bottom teeth for almost a month now. That happened sooner that I was expecting. Here's some pictures of our big kid.
Hope you all are doing well.
Love, Ben, Lachelle, and Gavin
3 comments:
What a cute boy! Congrats on the new job!
My friend Brandon Squires is working there also, maybe Ben and he will work together.
Have you found a house? We're glad you're coming this way and bringing that cute boy!
Post a Comment