Monday, February 26, 2007

Updates from the Wilsons





Just thought we would say hello. It has been a while.
Savanna is 6 months old and still has no teeth, but there are two on the bottom that are trying to come through. She is rolling everywhere and has started to army crawl a lot more. She can even stay up on her hands and knees, but cant move quite yet. She rocks back and forth, but that is about it. Sean is keeping busy with work and I am still enjoying staying home with Savanna.
Hope everyone is well,
Sean, Brittany, and Savanna

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute girl! And so big!

Grandma Jean said...

What a beautiful little doll! I loved holding her and getting her to sleep.

Grandma Jean said...

What a beautiful little doll! I loved holding her and getting her to sleep.

Grandma Jean said...

What a beautiful little doll! I loved holding her and getting her to sleep.