Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'll Try Again!

Hi! I just typed a blog and lost it when I tried to edit. We are slowly getting settled here in Rigby. Grandpa and I seem to move slowly. We appreciate all the help we've received. Thank you! Father's Day was our first family event here and in spite of the cool weather and limited space it turned out pretty well and we enjoyed having everyone here. We also enjoyed Seth and Mariah's beautiful wedding in St. George.

Uncle Gael's (my sister Doris's husband) funeral service was very nice on Monday. Thank you Laurie, Russ, Dale and Kevin for representing the family and being there with us. It's so easy to lose track of extended family members and that's a little sad. Madison and her friend Lexie are here doing a sewing project. Lexie says that her mother's computerized machine is much more fun and easier to use. I told her this one is old and she says her grandma's is too. As for Maddy I tried to get her to type something and she said "no way!" and didn't want me to type anything for her either. Oh, oh, the sewing machine is not cooperating and I'm going to go rescue her or it and say "goodbye" before she catches me having mentioned her on the blog.

Hello! to everyone. We love you! Thanks for comments and pictures!

No comments: