
Here is Heidi and Theron at the FDR memorial. I think we missed this one when you were here, mom.

We made it back to the beach. After the first trip, it was all Price and Theron could talk about so a bunch of the office guys came along Their muscles seem impressive don't they?

False Advertising :)

Heidi's belly is cute and round (this is sarah speaking) Aiden thinks she has a ball hiding in there. ( his favorite toy)

Aiden keeps us highly entertained. He likes to wear hats, or as you can see, anything else on his head.

This picture is for Melissa. I guess all babies love the dishwasher. Price doesn't understand why I let him play in it. I think there are enough things we have to tell him "no" to.

Us at the parade! It was very hot during, but not so bad before and after. Aiden sat very still and watched the whole thing! The poor boys had to work all day.

When we put sunglasses on Aiden, he waves his hand and moves his mouth like he's saying "hi. hi" to all his fans!
2 comments:
Love the dishwasher pic! And Heidi looks so cute! What fun pics of your cute fam!
What fun pictures--wish we were there--I love playing on the beach. Grandpa does too. Glad to know you're all alive and well. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment