Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Home Again







It sure is great to be back in Idaho. Price even made it back, and is already enjoying teaching at American Falls High School. I think they knew he was coming: the homecoming theme is Super-charged Super Heroes! Aiden is also glad to be home, even after spending a couple weeks with grandma, grandpa, aunts, and uncle tyler, and especially after enduring 2 crazy days of wedding and reception. (both were great by the way, I will tell someone they need to provide us with some details). I will go ahead though, and tell ya'll that Alie and Troy are going to spend a couple months in Alabama working again, and are planning to buy the little home next to Heidi's.
I am happily getting back to my home-improving and sewing projects. And of course still chasing Aiden around. He loves to climb everything, eat everything and explore everything! He is such a BOY! He likes to "help" now--help vacuum, get out the cereal, throw stuff in the garbage (himself?) and wants to be included, especially while I'm trying to cook, or eat.
We had a fun little baby shower for Heidi last Saturday, and just in time since she is to be induced tomorrow (Thursday) morning. I hope all goes well with her labor and I am so excited to see what this little guy will look like.
Sorry so little to tell. Everyone else's life is more exciting right now!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What fun pictures! It looks like your dad enjoys being a Grandpa! I love watching my own dad in "grandpa-mode!" Aiden is such a cutie! Good luck to Heidi and Theron!

Grandma Jean said...

It was fun being with you, Sarah. Hope you enjoy the table and chairs. Grandpa and I had a great day and Butter Burrs was a wonderful place to eat. We'll stop there again. We're sorry we came at Aiden's naptime but it was cute peeking in on him. Love you and everyone!