I guess we had better add our pictures from Halloween as well. We were going to hold off because we didn't want the rest of you to feel bad since Aiden is without a doubt the cutest puppy in the pound. So, here are some images of the busiest kid on the block for your viewing pleasure.
Cheers,
Sarah, Price, and Aiden




4 comments:
Aiden is a cute little doggie. Did he like trick or treating?
What a cute boy! Did you make his costume, Sarah? Very fun!
I am pretty sure he is the trickiest little guy there is! Mel, how did you get through this crazy toddler time?
The pattern I used was similar to the one Julie used, but I am not as brave and used fleece instead of fur.
He may be a cute puppy, but its awfully tough to touch savanna's chicken waddle.
Post a Comment