It's true, it's true! I have been dating a wonderful guy named Jacob Spradlin. He is the greatest person I have ever known and he is my very best friend. :) Early early this morning he asked me to marry him and I said YES! We are planning on getting married in the DC temple in June and will keep you posted as to the details as they are finalized!Just thought you all would like to know the exciting news!!!
I love you all,
Love,
Natasha and Jacob :)
3 comments:
What exciting news! I am so happy for you! Good luck with all the preparations.
CONGRATULATIONS and Congratulations to you and Jacob, Natasha. He must be pretty special. Thank you for the pre-announcement phone call. We're excited for you both.
Wow! What exciting news! Congrats and good luck with everything! June is a good month for a wedding :)
Post a Comment