Hi! Theron's "pinning" ceremony was neat last night--the ice cream cake after wasn't bad either.
Just a couple of quick notes for your info.: Sam's wedding is June 6. I don't have details. Just keep the date in mind. And at last year's reunion we decided on the Saturday of Labor Day for the reunion. BJ and Dann had planned fun things for us on that date last year, and that day seemed to work out well for quite a few. Kris and Holly are in charge. It seems early to mention the reunion, but everyone has already made a lot of plans for summer (will it ever come to Idaho?), and time goes quickly! Hope to get your input. Do you have any suggestions or ideas? Am sure they'd be appreciated. Grandpa and I aren't entirely over the hill yet and we still enjoy having reunion time with you. We were recently told by a financial adviser that "we have more money than time left." Since there's not a great deal of money, it's given us something to think about. (Can't believe we've reached that age!)
Grandma
3 comments:
I did find out that Sam's ceremony will be at 11:30 in Rexburg.
more comments.....
Nice, Kris. Thanks for the info, Grandma, I was just telling Price about the reunion. I am looking forward to it.
Post a Comment