Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'M GOING TO COMIC-CON !!!!!!!!!!!

I know that means very little to some of you, but it is a pretty big thing for me. I submitted a portion of my thesis for presentation at this years International Comics Convention in San Diego and it was accepted! How cool is that. I will be presenting my ideas along side some of the most respected scholars in comix/comics studies. YEAH!!!!!!!

Anyway, I just found this out today and had to share it with the rest of you. My geek status just jumped up several notches.

Cheers,
Price

4 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

Great, Price! I'm excited for you and impressed. When is this event? Hope Sarah gets to go! But what exactly is a Geek?!
Love you,
Grandma

Sean and Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean and Brittany said...

Price, Just when we thought you couldn't get any geekier... You top it with this! Congrats! Your geek-dom has definitely surpassed my own!

Kris and Holly said...

Huh?!