Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Running Away
Yesterday thanks to Jan I had a wonderful afternoon and evening. Thank you, Jannie. I appreciate it when you give me an opportunity to "run away." We went to Pocatello and I got to see and hold baby Laila for the very first time, and I held her almost all the time we were there. What a sweet baby girl. She slept all cuddled up against me, what a treat. Thank you, Sarah (Price too), for sharing her with me. And Aiden shared Toy Story movies with me. It was neat to get acquainted. After a delicious supper we left for home, and I found grandpa doing fine but missing me a little. Speaking of grandpa he's having surgery on his left eye in the morning. I think we're to be there at 8:45. Had a good visit from Kris, Maddy, and Kaiden yesterday too--it was a special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment