
Bella celebrated her first birthday just after Christmas. It's amazing to see her grow up. She's been walking for a few months, but she is still pretty tiny. It's kind of funny to see such a bitty little girl as mobile as she is. We sure love having her in our home. She brings such a sweet spirit. I am enjoying having another girl around the house and I'm always amazed when she seems to prefer the girlie stuff! I love it!
2 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby Bella! Grandma Jean slipped up and didn't get your card mailed. You're such a darling, precious little girl. We love you. And thanks, Mom Melissa for posting on this Blog and sharing. It's so appreciated because we don't always do the others.
It is so fun to see you post on here, Mel! Those kids must keep you hoppin'. She is such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment