Tuesday, March 03, 2009
HELP
Good Morning! In checking over family history this morning I found I'm missing the following information (may be more but this is all for now): Name of missions and dates served: Price, Harley, Theron, Steven, Jacob, Derek, Troy. And for Troy: Names of your parents (including mother's maiden name), your place of birth and the date, date of baptism, date of endowment and where. Thank you each and all for your prompt help and any other info. you may add that would be informative such as dates of college or university graduations and degrees that can be added into the notes. If I get caught up perhaps I will be able to keep a complete record. In searching for info. on my Aunt Olive, there was nothing about her and her life I could find. Your information may well help someone else. Thanks again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Grandma! Here is Harley's info. He entered the Quito, Ecuador mission on January 19th, 2001 and returned home on December 11th, 2002. He graduated from BYU with his Bachelor's in Business Management in April of 2006, and will complete his Juris Doctorate (JD)in May of 2010. Love you!
Post a Comment