Quick update from the Wilsontribe.
Sean and I were both released from our callings in January, then called as primary teachers for the CTR 6 class. It is only a class of 5 children, but they can be very rowdy at times. But that is expected when there are 4 boys and 1 girl. It has been a great learning experience.
Savanna is still growing fast. She has new words every day and loves to make up her own songs. She also loves to sing her ABC's and dance. She gets very proud of herself when she does something by herself. It is very cute. She is very opinionated and has to have a say in what she wears and what we make for lunch and dinner.
I still enjoying being a stay at home mom. I have been enjoying going to the gym with some friends and Sean and I both enjoy playing volleyball every Tuesday. Savanna and I are looking forward to spring and summer when we can play outside or go for walks.
Sean is still Sean, and does Sean stuff.
1 comment:
She is a cutie and this great grandma would love to hear her sing again.
Post a Comment