Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Gavin's Baby Blessing

Gavin's blessing will be this Sunday (Nov 5). Our church does not start until 2:30 in the afternoon at the stadium chapel (right next to the BYU football stadium). We do have sacrament meeting first, and we plan on skipping out on the rest of the meetings. We don't want to make it too late for people that need to travel to get home that night. Sorry for such a short notice. It has kind of sneaked up on us. If you can't make it, we understand.

Ben

PS I hope that everyone's Halloween was awesome!

3 comments:

Price said...

Skipping out on church! Sinners :) although I can't say too much I think I missed every meeting in October save conference due to illness, travel, or other issues. Basically I think I'll become Catholic that way I won't feel bad about only making it to church on Easter and Christmas. Just Kidding, they don't even go then who am I trying to kid :). Best of luck with the blessing, we wish we could be there.

Cheers,
Price

Cheers,

Sean and Brittany said...

Brit's brother is blessing their baby Sunday in Lehi so we probably won't make it either. Good luck and don't give the baby the wrong name. It would be kind of embarrassing.

Have fun,

Sean, Brit and Savanna

Grandma Jean said...

Please give baby Gavin a kiss from great grandma Jean. Wish I could be there to do it myself. Have a wonderful day.
Grandma