

This weekend Sarah and I went to Twin to spend some time with my side of the family. We went to see the new Santa Clause movie and had a really good time. Mom made Thanksgiving dinner early because she was worried Tim would not get to have a thanksgiving dinner because he might have to work. If nothing else i would have brought him a steaming cup of Oodles of Noodles! That is almost as fulfilling as a full on turkey dinner. Also, I decided that Thanksgiving Dinner is about the best meal one could ever have. You get all the good foods that you rally don't crave the rest of the year. You get stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, roasted TURKEY, pie, homemade rolls (aka rhodes rolls) and a host of other goodies ranging from Egg Nog to mixed nuts. Could life be any better? I submit that it could not!
Anyway, we had a great time and enjoyed watching mom perform daring feats, such as driving through a giant wall of leaves, on her scooter. Aiden was a trooper, he slept extremely well and was even good for his sitter. Sarah and I are extremely blessed to have this little man in our lives. Speaking of which, here are some more pictures for all of you to enjoy and dote over.
Cheers,
Price
2 comments:
What a cute little pumpkin! I love his smile! We hope to see you all soon!
Love the pictures and the Brian Regan quote. Take Luck and You Too!
Sean
Post a Comment