Monday, November 06, 2006

Gavin's Blessing







We had a great day yesterday. Gavin's blessing was very nice. Ben did a great job... didn't forget our son's name or anything! Gavin wore an outfit my mom made for him. It was nice to have something that made my family a part of the day. My sister Melissa and her husband Thomas were able to make since they are here in Provo, so that was nice. Since it was a nice day out yesterday we were able to get some beautiful fall pictures. Hope you enjoy them. Hope you all are doing well and that we can see you in couple of weeks at Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I"m glad everything went well. Sorry we missed it. We would have been there but we made a quick trip to Idaho that weekend to help my dad with some things. Glad to see that everyone is doing well

Lincoln

Price said...

This is Sarah. (I have to say that in case I use the word "cute" and Price gets embarrassed) Little Gavin is just as sweet as can be. I still can't wait to meet him and to see you two. Sorry we missed the blessing. I'm sure it was wonderful.