Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Alexander Paul Barnes



Alexander Paul Barnes was born October 15, 2008 at 2:58am. He is healthy and doing very well. The doctor is planning to discharge him tomorrow morning. I guess Lachelle and I will have to figure out how to handle two busy boys pretty quick...

Ben

6 comments:

Jan said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations and good luck. So glad he's here. How big is he?

Jewel-e said...

Wow! Congratulations! Two kids takes some adjusting, but it is so nice to have a baby again!

Laurie said...

Congratulations on your new son! I am glad he waited to come so he's not too early. You'll have your work cut out for both of you now. Looking forward to seeing little Alexander Paul! What does Gavin think?

Sarah and Adam said...

Yeah! He looks just perfect! Maybe WE'LL have he Halloween baby! Can't wait to hear more (and see more)!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Glad everything went well! He's a cutie. The picture with Gavin is so sweet!

Grandma Jean said...

I thought so strongly about commenting on Xander that I was sure I had. What a beautiful baby! Glad he's arrived and it was good to talk with you, Lachelle. It's neat your mother is coming on Monday.
Love you all! Hi to Ben and Gavin!