Your facebook connections with pictures, messages etc., as well as your other blogs are great--but please don't forget to post here on The Gathering Place. This is where grandpa and I like to keep in touch. This is where we feel connected! Sarah, Aunt Ann asked about links to other blogs and I told her you are working on setting that up. It was wonderful having Sarah, Aiden, Rachel, Heidi, and Logan here for lunch on Saturday. Felt like old times for us. Any and all are welcome anytime. We're getting excited about the arrival of new babies. Hope it's soon, Lachelle. And we're looking forward to a birthday celebration on the 26th at Kevin and Ann's. Hope to see you there. I thought I'd just stop having birthdays but I guess to do so would mean I wouldn't still be around, and am not ready to do that just yet, because I'd miss you and grandpa too much.
Thank you to those who welcomed Aunt Doris. We had a special time while she was here. She may not have remembered who you are or where you fit in the family, but she felt and appreciated your love. Terry Judy joined us and we drove to Yellowstone and Old Faithful one day and to Lost River Valley the next while she was here. A trip down memory lane for all of us.
Remember the counsel from general conference, keep the commandments, trust in the Lord, and keep going. He is in charge.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment