Hey Guys,
Sorry we did not make it up to the family reunion. I could only take off so many days from work, and we decided it was more important to come up when Josh gets home at the end of this month. It is hard to believe that he gets home on the 30th! Mom is so excited. Lachelle finally gets to meet him in person. We met a month after he left for Rome.
Lachelle is feeling very pregnant. We have about 7 weeks left to go until the 28th of September. The doctor has said that he (yes it is a boy) will be 8-9 lbs. Lachelle is hoping that he will decide to come a little bit early.
Lachelle has been working on a website about us. You can find it at http://benandlachellebarnes.bravehost.com
There are pictures there.
I am not so excited about school starting again. I keep telling myself that I only have two more semesters to finish my master degree in accounting. After that, who knows where we will end up. I know my mom is hoping for some where close by. Especially since we will have the first grandchild at our home.
Ben
1 comment:
Enjoyed "hearing" from you and Lachelle, Ben. Thanks for sharing. We're looking forward to seeing Josh, too. We did miss you at the reunion. It's exciting it's getting closer to your baby boy's birth--does he have a name? Say "Hello" to Daron for us. We love you.
Post a Comment