

Well, we finally did it. We took a vacation! Theron and I drove down to Louisville, Kentucky to play for a day at Six Flags. This is us driving a "Tin Lizzy." The weather was perfect for playing in the waterpark and both of us got sunburns to prove it. The next day we were able to go the the Louisville temple. It is tucked away in the backwoods of a small town and we barely found it in time for the session. The room was filled to its capacity of 40 people and we felt lucky to be two of them. It was a much needed reprieve from the busy summer. The next day was back to work. I'm jealous that Price & Sarah will be back in Idaho so soon. We will be there nearer to the end of the month. I can't wait!
1 comment:
The pictures are great and the vacation sounded fun. Thanks for sharing. We're looking forward to having you back. Wish you could be here for the reunion. Love you!
Post a Comment