Monday, August 21, 2006

Gettin' big!

Just thought I post some pics of our little bug. She never ceases to amaze me with the things that she is learning. It's hard to remember that she was once Savanna's size! Babies grow up so fast!

This summer is going well for us. We are really enjoying our time in Idaho. The family reunion was fun and it's nice to have so many babysitters around. Har and I left Lauren with Mom, Dad and Katie on Saturday while we went rafting in Swan Valley. We had a blast, and it sounds like Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Katie did too. We got home around 7pm, just in time to see the new baby! :) Other than that, we're just getting ready for Ft. Bridger, which happens over Labor Day. I'll post some pics when we get back. After that, the next big thing is the LSAT. Har takes it on September 30th. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! We love Lauren!