Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello! It sounds like everyone is enjoying the end of summer. Sorry we could not visit with Ben, Lachelle, and Josh this weekend, (By the way, welcome home, Josh and Seth (although I realize he's been "home" for a while now)), and sorry we missed a visit from the Nielsens! Price is busy with school already, even just after a couple weeks. He thinks he has a good set of students in his undergrad class, and likes his lit classes as well. The first 10 pages of his thesis are due the 15th! I am trying hard to let him work while I do the mom thing. It was fun to see Savannah, and I wish Lachelle the best of luck with her delivery. Aiden is learning new things every day. He is trying to sit now, will go to sleep by himself (the best is at night), finally giggled this week, and rolls onto his tummy every chance he gets. He sure is fun, we love him lots. Thanks everyone who were able to come to the blessing. I was glad we made it! We look forward to seeing everyone during the next few months as holidays and special occasions arise. Love Sarah & co.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I bet he is so cute! Don't they grow up so fast?

Grandma Jean said...

Hello! to the Hamilton's! Love you!