Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rendevous

Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day holiday. We spent ours in Ft. Bridger, Wyoming at the Ft. Bridger Mountain Man Rendevous. Harley's family has been going to this rendevous for about 27 years. Harley and I have been for the last 4 years. Mom, Dad and Katie even came to see us this year! Highlights of the trip include sleeping in our tipi, dressing in authenic clothing, shopping on Trader's Row and shooting blackpowder muzzleloaders and cannons. Even Lauren seemed to enjoy the trip. Here are some pics. Enjoy!
(P.S. I made my dress, Harley's shirt and Lauren's outfit. Harley made his pants)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think both mother and baby are very pretty! I love your costumes and the scenery is great!

Grandma Jean said...

Thanks for the root beer. Wee enjoyed--I shared with grandpa. Your sewing abilities are great, Julie, and what a pretty baby and handsome mountain man and beautiful wife.