Hey y'all-
I, like g-ma was a little wierded out by the fact that some random people had made some comments on our blog. In order to hopefully circumvent this in the future I have changed the setting so that the blog in more private. Only people who are members of this blog can now comment and the blog listing has been removed from the blogger site. It is still being run through their site, but they won't have any links to it on their site or in our personal profile pages. Hopefully this will eliminate this problem in the future and we can feel a bit more private. Still, Melissa's comment is very important, this is the internet and not always the safest place. Make sure that you are cautious of what you post and are not posting e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or home addresses. I know it is probably a no brainer to say that but still ...
I am glad to see that we have such an active family and always enjoy logging onto the blog to see what is going on with the rest of the family. Congratulations to Ben and Lachelle, I hope that every thing goes as smoothly for you as it did for Sarah and I. I Think that would probably go for the fest of the new mothers in our clan, we have been very blessed as a family to have avoided any serious complications.
Anyways, I need to get back to working on my thesis, the first chapter is due in rough form tomorrow and I am only two and a half pages into the ten pages I need.
Cheers,
Price
3 comments:
Thanks, Price. Hopefully the weirdos will leave us alone!
Aren't some of us weirdos?
Thanks, Price. I had accessed the preview of painfully honest and all he did was carry on about the dishonesty and such of the government and the Bush administration. We didn't need him!
Post a Comment