I want details! Where did all that snow come from? It's brown as dirt around here. Anyway, we are glad you lived to tell the tale.Cheers,Price, Sarah, and Aiden.Aiden saw the picture and said "uh oh!"
It looks worse than what Sean described!
Isn't it your birthday?
Why don't you slow down and learn to drive!?
The Paisley has got to go!! It's hideous!
Someone is a little negative, SEAN
Plus, I see you have a blog no one is invited to, what's up with THAT?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want details! Where did all that snow come from? It's brown as dirt around here. Anyway, we are glad you lived to tell the tale.
Cheers,
Price, Sarah, and Aiden.
Aiden saw the picture and said "uh oh!"
It looks worse than what Sean described!
Isn't it your birthday?
Why don't you slow down and learn to drive!?
The Paisley has got to go!! It's hideous!
Someone is a little negative, SEAN
Plus, I see you have a blog no one is invited to, what's up with THAT?
Post a Comment