Friday, March 28, 2008

Update!

It was a great weekend! The evening at Kevin and Ann's was special--food, company and all. Sunday sacrament meeting was spiritually focused; Dann, BJ, Sawyer, Sam, Derek, Skyler, and Slater joined us here for dinner. And earlier in the day we received an invitation to dinner from Lindsay. Last night grandpa and I were entertained by Kaiden at their home while Kris and Holly went to the temple. The other evening Sawyer and a friend came and shoveled the huge snowpile away from the front walk, asking only for chicken noodle soup (from a can) to eat after. I did bake a batch of brownies to go with, and Maddy came and entertained me one afternoon last week. Oh, yes, Dann came over and got the sound fixed so we could not only watch but listen to TV while we were with Kaiden last evening, and Russ got my antivirus program set up; Dale called to tell us about a new calling he's getting Sunday. Earlier Natasha and Jacob helped grandpa reserve online tickets for us to go back to Maryland for weddings, Connie called, I called Laurie and touched base with her--And Melissa and Sarah shared Easter memories as I'd requested, so we're not as isolated as I'd thought. You are awesome. Love you all!

No comments: