Monday, March 03, 2008

Home Again!

Grandpa and I are home safe and sound after a neat trip to Utah and Baby Bella's blessing. What a little sweetheart. Melissa and Lincoln have a beautiful home and a special family. Of course that goes without saying for each of your families. It was good attending sacrament meeting for the blessing and seeing everyone at lunch after--the food was plentiful and delicious. We stayed all night with Aunt Doris (my sister) in Ogden. Is always bittersweet to be there--she's failing and misses Uncle Gael so, but gets along admirably well and her family, especially Melanie, takes such good care of her. Came home and found all well. Kris took good care of the dogs, but what a welcome, they were sure glad to have "their" people back. Can you believe I wrote that?! Thank you Sean for emailing President Hinckley's hymn to me. Both played beautifully and I don't know why I couldn't download them myself when I tried. Oh, well, that's why we have all of you and your talents--so you can help us! Love you all!
Grandma Barnes or Jean, take your pick.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you for coming, Grandma and Grandpa. It was so special to have you there.