It's Easter tomorrow and it seems strange not to be having an Easter celebration at Grandpa and Grandma's. Do any of you remember the treasure hunts and good times we had? I hope you do--it was always fun for us. We'll be thinking of you and hoping at least some of you remember those times and days. How about sharing a remembrance? But whatever, do remember what Easter is all about.
We enjoyed Dale's birthday dinner at their house, and Ann has very graciously invited us to an Easter celebration dinner tonight (Saturday). I told Tyler while talking with him on the phone the other day that we sometimes feel isolated here in Rigby, and he said, "Grandma, if you move to Idaho Falls, you'll be even more isolated!" And then he asked how Grandpa was and they had a pretty good conversation. It was fun. Thanks and Happy Easter to all!
Grandma
2 comments:
Grandma, I remember looking forward to your treasure hunts! They were always so fun. I also remember the fun Easter baskets you would make. Thanks for all the fun memories!
You always had very fun Easter parties. I remember one time I was sick all day, and spent the afternoon on the couch downstairs while everyone did the treasure hunt thing.I also remember coloring Easter pictures at your house on Conference weekends.
Post a Comment