Thursday, April 06, 2006

Summer Jobs!

Just though I would let you know that Sarah and I are heading out to Nashville to work for the summer. I got a job selling alarm systems and am looking forward to the experience. Hopefully it will help to compensate for some of the finances that we will be losing because Sarah won't have to work after the baby is born. We are both excited about this opportunity and look forward to seeing some of my family living in TN. Also, I found out the other day that my funding was renewed for next year so I can continue to go to school on someone elses bill for another semester. I am excited to anounce that I am turning in my thesis proposal for review tomorrow; hopefully it will be accepted and I can begin working on my actual thesis this fall. One year of grad-school down, one more to go!

No comments: