Friday, April 14, 2006

Where is everybody?

It's good to see that grandma can still think logically. If she can get in, where is everybody else? I'll be really impressed when grandpa posts something.

1. I feel Price's pain. I'm in the last month of my Neural Networks class. It's been interesting, but with family, work, and church, it sometimes feels like a bit much. The good news is that I have a project now for my masters (no, I'm not doing a thesis).

2. BJ's pink blood is flowing again. She should finish her car qualification and director-in-qualification this month--next month at most.

3. Sam is still at ISU and working at the Buckle. You'll have to ask her what her summer plans are.

4. Spencer is graduating and planning on a mission in September.

5. Sawyer is preparing for his eagle project. It will be good to be done with that. He also got his braces off this week.

6. Skyler is finishing 5th grade which means he'll be going to the middle school next year. How'd he get to be so old? He also gets his braces next month $$$$$.

7. Slater is just Slater. We're about 50/50 sleeping all night in his own bed (remember that, Price, in a few years). I'll take it!

That's about it. TTFN.

No comments: