Thursday, April 20, 2006



Wow! I had to see if I could actually put a picture on this thing. This is Lindsay at the end of Jr Miss a few weeks ago. She played her cello with Aunt Ann accompanying her. She gave a fabulous and composed answer to her self expression question, and did an overall wonderful job. She won awards for scholarship (grades) and talent. We were all excited and very proud of her.

It has been fun having Connie here and we hate to see her leave.

Dale and I are celebrating 25 years of blissful marriage next week and Heidi and Theron have made to ONE.

Hope to see all of you here on the blog soon!

Love, Jan

1 comment:

Price said...

Congratulation to all of you on your great accomplishments. 25 years, WOW! i wonder what it will be like when Sarah and I make it that far! I wish I could have seen Lindsay perform in Jr. Miss, Sarah says that I miss out on all the fun.