Thursday, April 13, 2006

WOW!

After trial and error (on my part) I'm here--wherever "here" is! This is great--THANK YOU, Price for getting us started. Hope everyone will join and utilize this blog (I didn't even know what a blog is) to help us keep in touch and pass on information. Grandpa and I are excited--Connie surprised us by arriving last night after having gotten Natasha to the MTC to get started on her new adventure. So far this morning all we've done is talk. Just a reminder--we're planning dinner here Sunday (Easter) evening at 6:00. We'll cook a ham so bring whatever you'd like to go with it. But most of all remember why we celebrate Easter. Have a great day!
We love you! Grandma Jean

3 comments:

Price said...

Good Job Grandma!
You seem to have gotten this whole thing figured out pretty well. I'm glad to see that some other people, besides Sarah and myself, are going to start using this too.

Grandma Jean said...

Thank you, Price. Guess it will just take time to get us on the plan. Anyway, you are "Priceless," and that's meant as a sincere compliment. Grandma J.

Grandma Jean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.