Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wasting time!

Just thought that I would drop a line on the blog to update everyone on what is going on with Sarah and I. As I'm sure you have guessed, we are still waiting for baby to show. There has been a lot of progress, just no baby! This is proving to be quite confusing and i'm not sure that I like this waiting thing. School has another two weeks left, and I have two huge paper that I should be working on right now, oh well! Lets see, what else is going on . . . Oh! I got the scooter runnign yesterday and now I can't get it to kick over consistantly. Where is Jordan when you need him? Apart form all that there is very little to talk about. I hope that there is more excitmetn in your life than in ours. The waiting game is no fun!

Since I am currently writing a paper on Superheroes, I propose the following challenge: develop your own superhero story and post it here on the blog so we can all enjoy the tale.

here are some questions to get you started:
If you could be a superhero, what would your name be?
What would your superpower be?
Who would your arch-nemisis be?
What city would you protect?
What was your most challenging battle, how did it end?

Have fun! I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.