Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Adding to the family tree

Just for all of you who didn't think we were doing our part, here is proof! Theron and I are proud to announce that I am expecting. We thought we would be due late September, early October, but we were wrong. We are due September 5 (for now). Its all for the best since we can make an official announcement earlier than we planned. However, Theron will be selling security systems in Fairfax, VA until the end of August. Hopefully he will make it back to Rexburg before the baby. Luckily, I haven't been too sick, but I feel bad that I had to lie when anyone asked me about when we were going to start our family. Now you know! I'm still waiting for it to sink in. Love to all!

5 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

Hopefully I've reset my password so I can comment. The news is wonderful! Congratulations!
Grandpa and Grandma

Melissa said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news! Good luck with everything!

Ben & Lachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben & Lachelle said...

We are so excited for you! We hope that everything goes well.

Sean and Brittany said...

Congrats!! Parenthood is so much fun