Thursday, March 29, 2007

Graduation and a Crazy Summer

Finally the time has come! I am graduating with my Bachelors of Science in Child Development on April 7. (This is everyone's official announcement because I chose to put the $75 towards my new sewing machine:) Then the summer will be crazy because Theron is leaving for Virginia on April 9. This year he is selling security with APX. I am excited to go back east! The city we will be living in within an hour of everything I want to visit. (In reality I may stay inside our apartment with the AC on high!) I will be joining Theron in May so that I can keep my job here a little longer. It will be our last summer as a family of two. We can't wait!

2 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

Congratulations, Heidi! We're proud of you and excited about your graduation and also the baby. We hope you and Theron have a wonderful, productive summer.
Grandma Jean

Melissa said...

Congrats, Heidi! I bet it feels good to be done! Good luck with your pregnancy, too.