Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's Supposed to be Spring!

Grandpa and Russ have gone surveying and I decided to check out the blog to see what everyone's doing, but you must all be busy because nothing new has been added. I want to thank each of you, and especially Melissa, for making a comment on each post that's added. It's nice to know someone has read what's been said and is interested. When nothing is added it's kinda like a one-way conversation or unanswered letter. We hope everyone is well and doing great. We are inching closer to moving. Kris and I have sorted many piles and boxes; Kevin, Ann, Kiana, Jon, and Jacob did a relay team and moved everything out from under the crawl space into the garage (that Kris and I had just cleaned out)--a dreaded, difficult job made easy. They then invited us to supper, a much appreciated blessing. After the sorting Dann helped me get a D.I. load on the pickup so things are moving along. Hopefully the contractor and helper will get finished up this week and we'll see real progress. The cabinets and carpet are ordered. Life is good, if challenging. Sure love you all and hope to "hear" what's going on in your lives soon.

1 comment:

Sarah and Adam said...

Hey Grandma! Just wondering what's happening for Easter? Glad moving is going well. We'll come and visit you soon!