As most of you know, I was around all last week in Rexburg with Gavin house hunting. Well, the trip was a success. We found a home in west Idaho Falls not too far from Reed's Dairy (where I discovered they have an ice cream called Gavin's Mess! It's very yummy... chocolate ice cream with caramel and Oreos.) The house is a cute little starter home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. It's a duplex all on one level. We feel really blessed to find this house in our budget and in good condition. Uncle Russ came and looked it over for us and gave us some minor cosmetic fixes to eventually do, but we are just glad to find a home that didn't need a major overhaul. We are supposed to close on the house the middle of April, so in about 6 weeks we'll be official residents of Idaho! Here are a few pictures of the house.
Lachelle, Ben, and Gavin
3 comments:
Sounds nice! I'm glad you found something. I hope you enjoy living there.
That is very exciting you guys! Next time you are up, let us know. It would have been nice to visit with you the last time around
Aiden, Sarah and Price
Love the house, and welcome soon to Idaho! We're excited to have you closer.
Post a Comment