Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Almost Golden





Just to let you all know, Price has recently taken the dreaded MA exam, and heard back today that he has passed! So next Price has some fine tuning to do on his thesis, and we'll be "golden", as Price says, which I think is pinnacle (now apex) talk. P.S. if any of you young guys are interested... we'd love to take you out to Virginia with us:)Anyway, if you haven't heard already, (and no, our news is not as exciting as Heidi and Theron's), Aiden has started walking. Since running into the fireplace with his face, there have been no other major catastrophes, but wait, we've just started taking him outside! He got four more teeth this month (I hope all you mothers out there are cringing for me) and I think there is one more in the near future. Hope things are well for everybody, we look forward to seeing Ben and Lachelle before we leave for Virginia!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yep, we understand the perils of early walking! Sometimes I think the boys accessorize with bruises! J/K I can't believe he got so many teeth at once! Ouch! That's hard on mom, too! Congrats to Price! Way to go! It will be nice to be done (for awhile). We are looking forward to having Lincoln be done! It's coming! Anyway, Aiden sure is a cutie!

Grandma Jean said...

Cute, cute boy! And congratulations, Price! Hopefully I am once again allowed to post on this blog!