The time has come to read the verdict to all whom anticipate the great news. We visited the doctor yesterday for the big 20 week ultrasound. As we fixed our eyes upon the tiny monitor, the black wavy lines revealed the gender of our unborn child. The interpreter (our technician) said those wavy black squiggles meant we are having a boy. [I am glad that someone can read what all those bumps and splotches mean. Half the time I can't tell what is on the screen. I guess that is why they make the big bucks.]
Anyways, we thought people would like to know. So, we are having another boy. Lachelle and I are both excited about that. Gavin will have a brother (as opposed to a sister) to beat up in the late fall (though most likely the end of October will be early winter around here).
I am jealous that some of you are traveling to sights unseen (at least to me). I hope you all had a fabulous time.
Ben, Lachelle, Gavin, and Boy #2
4 comments:
Congratulations to you both. Two boys growing up together is great.
Wonderful, another little boy! See you soon!
Two boys together will be lots of fun! I'm sure you know that, Ben. Glad to hear that eveything is going well!
Keeping with the KTB tradition, I see: boys. Good thing they all turned out pretty well! Congrats, you guys that is awesome news!
Sarah
Post a Comment